Workbench not receiving tag list from Emulator

Questions about Rifidi Workbench

Moderators: Matt, kyle

dahnealdo

Post by dahnealdo » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:00 pm

Hey guys,

I am using Rifidi Edge 1.1.0, and have been working my way through the Workbench User's Guide http://wiki.rifidi.org/index.php/Workbe ... %27s_Guide

Under Example Use of the Edge Server, I have made it the end where I should be seeing the tags within the reader's tag view in Workbench. Unfortunately there are no tags showing up.

On the other hand, if I switch over to the Emulator, I can see the tag list refresh ever x seconds (whatever I specified in Workbench). Any thoughts/solutions? The command and session to the reader have been created successfully, not sure what's up?

Thanks for your time

dahnealdo

Post by dahnealdo » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:02 pm

Hey guys,

I am using Rifidi Edge 1.1.0, and have been working my way through the Workbench User's Guide http://wiki.rifidi.org/index.php/Workbe ... %27s_Guide

Under Example Use of the Edge Server, I have made it the end where I should be seeing the tags within the reader's tag view in Workbench. Unfortunately there are no tags showing up.

On the other hand, if I switch over to the Emulator, I can see the tag list refresh ever x seconds (whatever I specified in Workbench). Any thoughts/solutions?

Thanks for your time

kyle
Name: Kyle
Organization: Pramari

Re: Workbench not receiving tag list from Emulator

Post by kyle » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:13 am

Which readers and adapters are you using?

dahnealdo

Post by dahnealdo » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

Hey,

Sorry about the double post. I was emulating the Alien ALR-9800 reader. As far as an adapter, I didn't see an instruction to use one...did I miss something?

Thanks for your time

kyle

Post by kyle » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:04 am

Did you schedule the 'Alien-Poll' command on the session to repeat every 1000 ms? Is the session light green on workbench?

I'll check this out since everything should work with the Alien reader, and I'll bet you are doing the right thing.

kyle

Post by kyle » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:59 am

After some research, I discovered we have a couple of small bugs in the latest version of Emulator with regard to parsing input. We are going to fix this and release a 1.6.1 version of emulator soon.

sofar1218

Post by sofar1218 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:26 am

so when to release the 1.61 version?