The Forum for Non-Technical questions

Moderators: Matt, kyle, Moderators

Aisha
Organization: KAU

Some help plz

Post by Aisha » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:14 pm

Hi guys

For anyone who can help
I am a master student. I have designed a lightweight protocol for RFID systems, and I want to test the protocol security. Some of them told me that I have to build a tag from scratch to test its security, but I don't want to implement a real system. I just want to get some results for my project report to prove the protocol security against some attacks. Are there any simulators that can help to build a tag internal gates and implement the protocol and attacks? Or just to test the protocol security against certain attacks in any way without the need to build a system. My protocol includes only lightweight operations such as: (XOR, GRT, Rotation).

Thanks

Matt
Organization: Pramari

Re: Some help plz

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:54 pm

Hmmm. I am not familiar with the hardware at such a low level, so I'm not really sure what you would use for that. Someone else on the forums might know, however.

Aisha
Organization: KAU

Post by Aisha » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:40 pm

Thanks for the replay.
anybody else can help plz?
:roll:

Smartgirl
Organization: Company

Post by Smartgirl » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:47 am

I`m communication engineer and i want your help please
I want to know everything about RIFIDI exactly .. where must i begin to understand it exactly .. really i need it so much in my work ... I read every thing about it from your site and user guides for everything but i feel i cant understand its work if i should begin by emulator or workbench or what exactly .. i want knowing steps that i should do for understand rifidi ..
can you help me please .. if you can speak arabic tell me to tell you my problem in arabic .. please reply me