Create a Java RFID Application, help please

The Forum for Non-Technical questions

Moderators: Matt, kyle, Moderators

imad2010
Organization: University

Create a Java RFID Application, help please

Post by imad2010 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:03 pm

I would like to create a Java application that creates 3 or 4 readers RFID and a few tag (between 10 to 20), I tried LLRPHelloWorld.java (JAVA LLRP TOOLKIT (LTK-JAVA)) but I find a lot of problems
I need someone who helps me please
If it's possible i want to know how to create at least 1 reader(of any type) that reads 1 tag (at least) all that in Java

Matt
Organization: Pramari

Re: Create a Java RFID Application, help please

Post by Matt » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:26 pm

imad2010 wrote:I would like to create a Java application that creates 3 or 4 readers RFID and a few tag (between 10 to 20), I tried LLRPHelloWorld.java (JAVA LLRP TOOLKIT (LTK-JAVA)) but I find a lot of problems
I need someone who helps me please
If it's possible i want to know how to create at least 1 reader(of any type) that reads 1 tag (at least) all that in Java
This is creating reader adapters in the edge server, I presume? I'm pretty sure you are talking about edge server, but you could be talking about emulator.

If you mean the edge server, there is a way to do this, but it isn't explained very well in any of our documentation, because we didn't think anyone would need that functionality. Basically, you can mimic what workbench does and connect through RMI. Check out the advice I gave here:

http://forums.rifidi.org/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=829