LLRPHelloWorld

Discuss Virtual Reader implementations

Moderators: Matt, kyle, Moderators

kapilnv
Organization: V.J.T.I

LLRPHelloWorld

Post by kapilnv » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:39 am

I am working on the RiFiDi.
I take LLRPReader.I take CustomEPC96(TAG) and "select tag generation-->Gen2;Enter tag prefix-->A".which tag can I take?
And when I run "LLRPHelloWorld.java" the following error comes. Please help me?.

C:\>javac -cp .;LTKJAVA.JAR LLRPHelloWorld.java

C:\>java -cp .;LTKJAVA.JAR LLRPHelloWorld

WARN [main] (ROSpecStartTrigger.java:114) - periodicTriggerValue not set
WARN [main] (ROSpecStartTrigger.java:121) - gPITriggerValue not set
WARN [main] (ROSpecStopTrigger.java:122) - gPITriggerValue not set
WARN [main] (AISpecStopTrigger.java:124) - gPITriggerValue not set
WARN [main] (AISpecStopTrigger.java:131) - tagObservationTrigger not set
WARN [main] (ROSpec.java:158) - rOReportSpec not set
WARN [Thread-0] (AISpecEvent.java:245) - encoded message misses non optional pa
rameter airProtocolSingulationDetails

C:\>

I want to just take tag_id from LLRPReader and store it into a text file.

kyle
Name: Kyle
Organization: Pramari

Re: LLRPHelloWorld

Post by kyle » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:37 am

kapilnv,
Hi. To answer your first question: The CustomEPC96 tag allows you specify a prefix for the tag. By entering 'A' you are creating a 96-bit tag where 1010 are the first four bits, and the next 92 bits will be randomly generated. If you are interested in generating EPCGlobal-compliant tags (such as SGTIN), then you can select that tag type from the drop down menu, and a randomly generated EPCglobal-compliant tag will be generated. After you generate the tag, you can drag and drop it onto the reader's antenna. This means the tag will be seen by the reader.

To answer your next question: Those are messages generated by the LLRP Toolkit (http://sourceforge.net/projects/llrp-toolkit/). The warnings about the triggers probably don't matter to you since you aren't using triggers. In fact, maybe none of the messages matter, since they are at the warning level and not the error level. It is difficult for me to tell what is going on without knowing a bit more about your situation. Is there an actual exception being thrown? Is the client hanging somewhere? Do you know if you are receiving any ROAccessReports? (ROAccessReports are the messages that will contain tag information.) Which messages are being sent to the reader, and which messages are coming back?

Also there is another client example available on the LTK's wiki which gives a different example on how to connect to an LLRP reader:

http://llrp-toolkit.wiki.sourceforge.ne ... ample+Code

-Kyle

kapilnv
Organization: V.J.T.I

Re: LLRPHelloWorld

Post by kapilnv » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:36 am

...thanks for the reply..Kyle 8-)